Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Top 3 and winner Challenge # 23


What a hard time you all gave me to choose the top 3 :o). And I have to say, thank you for that. It means that you all are very talented and join us time and time again in our challenges. 
But I succeeded to narrow the 27 cards down to a top 3
and here it is...

nr. 4 Willie
nr. 14 Liselot
nr. 26 Papersniffer

I am so glad I don't have to choose a winner, that we have Radom.org to choose it for us. 
And that winner is this time:




And nr. 8 is Janice with this beautiful card


Janice, you won this last challenge and the great prize sponsored by Hein Design. Please email us before Saterday, April 14 to claim your prize.

Congratulations to you all, you can grabe your badge for your blog her on this page.

 
Hope to see everybody again in an hour for the next challenge :o)

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment